Dan Robles is one of the founders of the Integrated Engineering Blockchain Consortium.
He talks about the engineering profession from a traditional segmented hierarchy structure to a network structure like common database called the engineering Body of Knowledge.
He talks about capturing the knowledge that exists between the ears, instead of reducing it to a resume. He shares with us how blockchain can enable a decentralized knowledge inventory for engineers.
He explains why blockchain is case written for the built environment and how this promotes conscientious ownership and the long-term benefits for the Corporate Real Estate market.
Find out more about the IEBC:
Join the IEBC Community HERE
- January 2018 Newsletter
- Summary whitepaper for QuantChain
- ASCE Innovation Contest presentation
- Short video called Curiosumé
The alpha release of the QuantChain blockchain is intended to come out April 2018, so if you are listening to this in April 2018 you can check it out at coengineers.io.
Listen to the previous episodes in the “Blockchain in Construction” series:
- Blockchain Based Economic Development For Corporate Real Estate Assets
- Gamification and Blockchain: The Future of Work
- Blockchain and BIM Design Improved with Game Theory and Machine Learning
- Blockchain – Smart Cities Are Changing Policy
- Blockchain with an Integrated Project Model Reduces Risk and Increases Transparency
- Blockchain with IoT Creates Verifiable and Immutable Record Tracking for Materials
- Blockchain and Legal Dispute Avoidance in Construction
Music By Epic Music Supervision
Show Notes Found at http://www.constructrr.com/ep66/