I so am grateful to all of the guests that I’ve interviewed this year! I’m so grateful to all of you who were mentioned in this episode (see references below).
In this episode, we are continuing our 2017 review and looking into what we should be paying attention to in 2018. Our main topics of focus will be Technology, Culture, & Contracts.
I’ll be pulling in from past interviews the nuggets of wisdom around using technologies like, AI, AR, VR, IoT, BIM, machine learning, and of course, Blockchain. But cover how this affects culture and the nature of how our contracts and insurance will look like in the future.
- How to Consistently Deliver with a Top Performance Mindset – David DeYarza
- How Safety Can Improve Productivity – Pete Schermerhorn
- International BIM and IPD Nathan Wood
- Blockchain and BIM Design Improved with Game Theory and Machine Learning – Abel Maciel
- Blockchain and Legal Dispute Avoidance in Construction – Jeremy Barnett
- Blockchain with IoT Creates Verifiable and Immutable Record Tracking for Materials – Jordan Williams
- Blockchain with an Integrated Project Model Reduces Risk and Increases Transparency – Dave Hughes
- Blockchain – Smart Cities Are Changing Policy – Paul Doherty
- 7 Cutting Edge Tech Tools that are Disrupting Design – Bill Debevc
- 40% Time Savings with Off-site Construction and Why you Should or Shouldn’t Do It – w/ Ryan E Smith
- Workplace Revolution: Service Management, IoT and The Future of Work – Peter Ankerstjerne
Music By Epic Music Supervision
Show Notes: www.constructrr.com/ep56