This episode is the first of Voice of Blockchain Conference recap episodes. Here are two panel discussions discussion how blockchain can be used in the built environment.
The first panel discussion about “Construction Use Cases” with Brittanie Campbell-Turner, Kimon Onuma, Rob Salvador, and Micheal Bordenaro
The 2nd panel discussion covers the topic of “Building Information Modeling, Blockchain, & Legal Contracts Selling Next Year’s Exhibitor Locations” with Kimon Onuma, James Salmon, Micheal Bordenaro, Patrick Kijek, and Joe Herandez.
- Kimon Onuma – BIM Storm
- James Salmon – Collaborative Construction
- Micheal Bordenaro – Asset Leadership Network
- Joe Herandez – Chicago Blockchain Project
- Patrick Kijek – Chicago Blockchain Project
- Rob Salvador – Digibuild
- How to Create Risk Transparency with BIM, IPD, and Blockchain
- Create Agitley and Efficiency: Open Architecture as a Platform
Music My: Epic Music Supervision
Show Notes: Constructrr.com/ep92