Barbra Batshalom is the Founder & CEO of the Sustainable Performance Institute.
She is a social entrepreneur, educator and change agent. She works with a variety of governmental, institutional and private sector organizations to help them institutionalize sustainability and achieve portfolio-wide measurable improvements in performance and profitability.
With a diverse background of fine arts, social psychology and 20+ years in architecture and sustainability consulting, she brings a variety of skills to her work and a unique perspective engaging the human dynamics of decision-making and creative collaboration to technical work. Her work focuses on the intersection of systems, processes and culture. Barbra also teaches sustainable RE development in Brandeis University’s International Business School.
We talk about how SPI works with companies to prepare organizational strategy and do the right things culturally that support a sustainably focused organization.
You can find Barbra Batshalom at:
- SPI’s Resources Page
- Architecture 2030
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher, William Ury
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- Kotter Change Management Info
- William Bridges Associates
- Partnering Manual for Design and Construction by William Ronco and Jean S. Ronco
Music by: Epic Music Supervision
Show Notes: Constructrr.com/ep43